Friday, 26th June 2020
Client Details Re-opening
Re-opening Saturday 4th July!!
We have rearranged the salon, staff rota, appointment system and taken all the precautions required by the government to be a Covid secure salon.
We know it's going to be a bit different and strange at first but we hope you feel safe and enjoy your visit, you will be seeing our same old smiling faces, just from behind a visor. We are looking forward to seeing you, here's what you need to know.........
- If you or anyone in your household feel unwell or are isolating please call to rearrange your appointment as soon as possible
- Arrive on time to prevent client's crossing over, there is no waiting area
- Arrive alone to reduce the amount of people in the salon
- Small handbags only
- Masks must be worn (50p in salon if you don't have one)
- Leave coats outside the salon door
- Sanitise hands in the salon
- Observe the 2m rule & socially distance from other clients & staff
- No refreshments
- No magazines
- Your hair maybe washed before cutting
- No cutting of facial hair
- Cash or card (contactless available up to £45)
- £2 Covid surcharge to all appointments, due to additional cleaning, PPE & increased appointment times, no profit is made from this & it will be removed as soon as possible.
- Colour skin tests maybe required
A planned price increase in April has been made. It is 2 years since a price change & unfortunately due to increases in rent, products & minimum wage we have had to go ahead with this.
Thank you for your support in these strange times, safety is our priority but we can't wait to see you & hope you enjoy your visit.
Any questions please call & we will get back to you asap 01228 561084